Wednesday 9 May 2018

What is purple

In room 5 we have been learning  to write a colour poem. First of all we got a buddy and planned it. I did mine by myself. Then we wrote our poem . When we were finished we put it on a new page and then printed it off. We drew some picture on it and made a border. Here is mine. Hope you like it.


What is Purple?
Purple is violets in the garden,
A plum,
A grape from,
A bunch,
A boysenberry,
A colour of,
A rainbow,
Purple is dark,
Purple is,
A mysterious colour,
A purple book,
A purple poison berry on,
A bush,
A purple crystal,
A purple pen on,
A table
Nana has,
A purple top ,
A purple block in,
A box,  
A purple book bag on,

A bench

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I am Chloe from Awahono School. I like how you made your poem rime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah!
    I like how you and your class were doing this! Its important to write different types of writing! I really like your poem! Did you have any pictures that you made? Great work!

    -Noah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovley comment chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noah Hannah here. I might put some pictures on my poem thanks for the idei.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hannah,It's me Emelio from Waikowhai Primary School in room Manukau. I really liked how you wrote what was purple and described what was purple. Come and check out my blog at http://wpsemeliot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.