Friday 5 May 2017

I am...

In class we have been describing in a poem. I wrote a poem called I am. We wrote it using a structure I hope you enjoy my poem, please tell me if you do.

I am…..
I am the sister who keeps Shane safe.
I am the sister who plays netball.
I am the swimmer who loves swimming a lot.
I am the child who Mum and Dad loves.
I am the good helper who likes to cut the wood with Dad.
I am the cousin who loves Tyrion and Mikael because they are so sweet.
I am the biker who loves to bike around the house.
I am the reader who reads Thea Stilton books.
I am the dog walker that loves to hug our family dog.
Nangia all day long.
I am the good daughter who loves helping Mum cook food like dinner.

I am Hannah.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your poem Hannah. It was nice to read that you help your mum cook dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hannah, I just finished reading your "I Am" poem and learned that you are the family member that keeps Shane safe. Lucky for him that he has a big sister like you. What sort of things do you do to keep him safe? Thanks for sharing this poem. I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep him savf from the dog and I feed him and get him to sleep I loved your comment thank you miss horrer

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.